We’re an employer of choice.
GWI prides itself on being a modern workplace where we value our staff, cherish diversity, inclusion and support flexible working. We aim to build the knowledge and skills of our team members to empower them to realise their full potential.
GWI knows that at the intersection of diversity and inclusion lies an area rich with fresh, innovative ideas and creativity – driving better employee experiences & client outcomes.
We offer a range of valuable employee benefits including leave and salary sacrificing, an employee assistance program as well as several social events to enhance organisational culture. Our staff are rewarded with flexible employment arrangements around working hours and location that contribute to a healthy work/life balance.
We work to enrich the lives of our team members through flexibility, inclusivity and diversity.
Staff meet regularly with their line managers, have a personal professional development budget allocation, can participate in various fundraising activities and support the active Corporate Social Responsibility program. See more about our extensive CSR program here.
Some other benefits our staff members enjoy include:
- Defined career development programs
- A structured mentoring program for all staff
- Employee Assistance Program – counselling services for work-related and personal issues of concern
- Ongoing professional development
- Extensive intellectual property library and consulting resources
- A range of professional subscriptions
- A company-wide commitment to research and development
- Active membership of industry associations
We are proud of the environment we create for our team. Below is just some of the words they use to describe working at GWI. For more testimonials about why our team choose to work at GWI, browse our YouTube channel.
Want to work with GWI? Contact us