Data is a critical asset for organisations in the financial services sector. Our work allows organisations to get the most out of their data and information to become heavily insight-driven and provide better services for their members, customers and investors.
The fallout of The Royal Commission 2019 has put increased pressure on regulatory reporting and compliance requirements, stressing the importance and value of having an efficient data strategy in place. Our team of experts are well experienced at working in highly regulated environments and are passionate about delivering solutions that take the guesswork out of decision-making.
GWI’s extensive product offering to the financial services sector, includes data strategies, effective data management through pragmatic data governance and digital transformation. These services ensure the use of data and information to generate meaningful insights that are easily accessible and reliable. This helps organisations get to the heart of what really matters for their customers.
We’re proud of the work we have achieved for our clients
- Developed enterprise data strategies that understand the strategic drivers behind how our clients want to use and leverage data as an asset to deliver operational efficiencies, reduce risk, increase revenue and increase market share.
- Develop data literacy programs that uplift the maturity of executives and board members to understand the importance and benefits of data for competitive advantage
- We investigated the application of digital rights management technology for an ASX 20 financial services company. The project also provided practical information security and business classification approach to managing unstructured information assets. This allowed the company to move forward with confidence in the implementation process for a new content management solution.
- We defined an enterprise information management framework that facilitated ongoing business intelligence and analytics governance for our client.
- Develop roadmap processes recommended to reduce risk and ensure stronger compliance with the Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA).
- A smooth transition to the cloud (Suncorp)
- Unlocking the power of 100 years of data (RACQ)
- A roadmap for effective enterprise information management (RACQ)
- Data ethics: the bridge to better banking
- Data governance: it’s time to mobilise
- Preventing privacy issues – the role of a Privacy Impact Assessment